Wednesday, January 11, 2006

new people! yay!




















someone from chris's hometown took it upon themselves to copy/paste and email content from her blog to everyone she knew - coworkers, friends, employers, with an introduction along the lines of "thought you might want to know what your friend has been up to." what this dumbass didn't know was that chris was already out to all of her friends and family. people like this don't even elicit anger from me - i just feel sorry for them. obviously their lives are so devoid of purpose that they look for ways to create drama.

that said, chris and i now have an entire TOWN of new readers! yay! this was a blessing in disguise, because now all of you prince rupert folks will get to "know" me before i move up there this summer! isn't that great?! so long-time friends and readers, bear with me. let me give the newbies a little history lesson.



i just graduated from nursing school with my BSN. this is me, my three brothers and my stepdad on the evening of my pinning ceremony.

















now i'm a pediatric RN working at one of the best pediatric hospitals in the country. i love my job.














this is my fiancee by herself.














this is me by myself.




















this is us together. we have more fun together.
















she rocks my world. she is my soul mate. i can't wait to be with her all the time. for now we are doing the long distance thing, which really does suck, but we are making the best of it. traveling is good. meeting new people is fun. especially since everyone has been so WONDERFULLY supportive. your love and support has helped us stay positive and productive working towards our future together and we appreciate it more than you will ever know. it has meant so much. i don't think there's ever been a time when i felt so supported and respected, and it's all because of you, the majority of whom i've never even met face to face. you are my angels. and chris is my faerie. i love you. i'm sure i'll love the new people too! so pull up a chair. chris and i will try to keep you updated!

13 comments:

puhpaul said...

Cool, very cool.

Puffer said...

I love the post
The whole ride since
July has been an awesome experience
We are happy and it helps to have
so much support from friends
and family.

Snades said...

Excellent!

One Crazy Lady said...

that is one way to get lots of readers :) I was here before it was spread around and Im from Michigan LOL

Traci said...

Well I was here before "it" was spread around and I'm from Washington! LOL

puhpaul said...

I was here before "it" too, and, unfortunately, got to be part of it along with Chris. Hopefully ole JOJO will be scratching his/her head wondering what went wrong with all of her/his plans.

Karen said...

Unfortunately or fortunately...there comes a time when we all learn who our true friends are and those are the only ones who matter! It is too bad you won't be joining us in Belize but I will look forward to the day when I get to meet you back in Prince Rupert!
xo k

Spider Girl said...

Ha ha! I just love it when an evil plan is foiled! :)

Jen said...

Good for both of you, taking it in stride. I'm with spider girl....foil all the evil plans!!!

for_the_lonely said...

You are too funny , girl! :) I know that Canada and it's groovy people will be welcoming you with open arms! :)

Love,
Sarah

Traci said...

Camille...have I told you lately how I love you?! You completely ROCK sweetie! Peace.

Sarah said...

Wow. Girl, you two are adorable! And what a great picture of you making the rounds in the hospital being an "angel" yourself. I wish you and your fiance all the best.

Leigh said...

I too have been a reader before "it" spread. I have enjoyed reading yours and Chris's journey. It has been very inspiring. You two make an incredible couple. Thank you for making me believe in true love again.