Wednesday, June 14, 2006

when it rains, it pours

so in the last 7 days: my great grandmother died, the CRNBC refuses to return my calls or emails, i locked my keys in my car and paid a ridiculous amount of $$ for a preschooler to get them out in 3 minutes flat, chris and i found out it will take more than 12 months for me to be able to come to prince rupert permanently so i am stuck here, and basically everyone has bailed on me for pride weekend. i can't get anyone to switch shifts this weekend, so my best friend is going to be pissed off at me that i can't come to her housewarming party. the one plan i had for my day off fell through because of a misunderstanding. yesterday my manager told me she changed my schedule and put me on to work july 5th. that's the day chris gets here for the summer. also the day i have annual comps.

what. the. fuck.

i am distraught, but at the same time, i am so jaded and pissed off that i almost don't give a shit about anyfuckingthing. i'll go to pride by myself. i'm not going to be 10 minutes from the park and not go. i have no idea what i'll do about the next 12 months. i'm screwed for living arrangements. when december rolls around, i'll be short one roommate and still have 6 months left on my lease. i'll have to totally bail on something work-related in order to pick my fiancee up at the airport. oh yeah, and i'm scheduling oral surgery to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted, which i cannot afford. somebody just shoot me, please.

8 comments:

Annie said...

I'm sorry sweetie.
Give all of it
time to work itself out.
hugs to you. you need it.

Puffer said...

No one is allowed to shoot you
It is all so frustrating
what. the. fuck
is right.
I can't even offer anything
encouraging to say
except that I love you.
Go to PRIDE
and scream loud.

puhpaul said...

That so completely sucks, all of it. Like Chris, I don't know what else to say, just that some time some how it will all work out and the two of you can be together.

paul

Traci said...

I'm with Chris and PuPaul...I don't know what to say except I love you and somehow shit like this works out. {{{{{Camille}}}}}

23hotflash said...

When is pride weekend? Was that one of the weekends I am out of town. I will try to come cause Mille needs some love.

4daPeace said...

Baby please don't cry, you got to keep your head up, even when the road is hard, never give up, baby don't cry.

And it's crazy, it seems it'll never let up, but
please...you got to keep your head up.

musterknabe said...

to be or not to be that is the question... Do what you mean if this removes what for you the right one is never away from him. Greetings from switzerland

Karen said...

Maybe you can both move to Belize...seems much easier to me
xo