Tuesday, June 27, 2006

everything

find me here
speak to me
i want to feel you
i need to hear you

you are the light
that's leading me
to the place where
i find peace again.

you are the strength,
that keeps me walking.
you are the hope,
that keeps me trusting.
you are the light to my soul.
you are my purpose...
you're everything.

how can i stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this?

you calm the storms,
and you give me rest.
you hold me in your hands,
you won't let me fall.
you steal my heart,
and you take my breath away.

would you take me in?
take me deeper now
how can i stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this?

cause you're all I want
all I need
everything
you're everything

5 comments:

Puffer said...

7 days
i heart u

alan said...

Hope you don't mind the tears you brought to my eyes as I read this!

Such a fantastic love you share!

alan

Misty said...

Beautiful..and I'm psyched that there are only seven days!!!

Sarah said...

Yay that you and your smooch will be together again soon. Being apart from the one you love bites. It is bearable though if you know you will see each other soon though. Yay!!!

I went to pride in Toronto. It rocked. That person that was uptight about the preggy woman is just silly. The human body is BEAUTIFUL- doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, black, white, or green. Why do we get so upset about a little skin when there are REAL injustices and horrible happenings in the world to get upset about?? Sillyness.

Hugs to you Cam,
S

Sarah said...

Yay that you and your smoochie will be together soon. Being apart from the one you love is tough, but can be endured when you know you will be in each others arms soon. Yay Yay Yay!!!!

Great pics of pride. I went to the Pride parade in Toronto this weekend. It rocked.

To the person who got all uptight bout the preggy lady--chill!!! The human body is BEAUTIFUL whether you are straight, gay, skinny, plump, old, young, white or black or green. There are so many horrible injustices happening in this world right now, so many more important things to get worked up about than a little skin.

Hugs to you Cam,
Sarah