Tuesday, February 21, 2006

the end. or the beginning. it's all the same.






















we grow bigger and taller, but we never actually grow up. i've heard it's possible to, but i've just never met anyone who actually has. without our parents to defy we'll break the rules we set for ourselves. we'll throw temper tantrums when things don't go our way. we'll whisper secrets with our best friends in the dark. we'll look for comfort wherever we can find it, and like children, we'll never give up hope.

7 comments:

Puffer said...

I am not grown up yet
but I try to be one sometimes
It is hard
I will never give up...
We will get there.

Traci said...

Interestingly enough, I was just telling one of my daughters yesterday that I hate being a grown up. : )

This picture is fabulous by the way.

Sarah said...

Is that from Grey's Anatomy last night? Sounds like it. I love that show.

What a beautiful picture in this post btw.

SassyFemme said...

Our inner children never have to grow up, nor should they!

One Crazy Lady said...

I dont want to ever grow up either. A person can still act like a kid but be responsible like an adult. I like the happy middle.

Misty said...

Grey's Anatomy words--(love them)

alan said...

Words I needed to hear, thank you for them!

alan