Wednesday, September 21, 2005

no day but today

525,600 moments
how do you measure
a year in the life?

how about love...
how about love...
how about love...

measure in love
seasons of love

525,600 minutes
525,000 journeys to plan
525,600 minutes
how do you measure the life
of a woman or a man

in truths that she learned
or in times that he cried
the bridges he burned
or the way that she died

it's time now
to see now
that the story never ends
let's celebrate
remember the year in the life of friends
how about love...
measure in love
seasons of love

measure your life in love.

5 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I am glad to see that you are doing well. The pics of little Grace are adorable. You truly are blessed!

Snades said...

I am thinking that these very moments are good ones. Miss you both...

www.kimmy.cc said...

November 23rd, can't wait!

Grace is your blessing, truly she is ...

Wicked Wanda said...

I love that song. :)

Sarah said...

OOooooo Rent!!! I would kill to do that show! Oh to be Mimi! actually I am more like a "girl number 7" type role, but I can dream......