Saturday, July 09, 2005

yes, she did

at the risk of being repetitive, i have to say that the friends i have made recently are among the most cherished of my life. today sarah has given me the most beautiful gift. someone who can see that deeply to your core without any need for explanation is a true soul sister, and she is mine. i am speechless and moved by my friends' loyalty. sarah and chris especially, you girls have been the music in my life lately. but everyone else here is amazingly intuitive and talented, too. annie, jan, lighty, RSG, sarah, dixie, angel, kara, jas, marybeth, kirsti, traci...i could never thank you enough for the gift of your friendship. it is priceless. there are other newbies on here, too, who i'm only beginning to get to know, but their sincerity shines through. you all are no longer arial ghosts. you're the truest of friends, and i'm honored to call you mine.

9 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Yes, I did...and you did too.
You are loved!!! :)

Sarah

Sarah said...

Hello Cam,
I ran right after I read your last post, and all the blood pumping thru me got me thinking... I have been in a funk because I have been focusing on me. You, your job, your life focuses on others. I need to look outside myself. Not in a, "oh, he or she has it so much worse than me" way, but just interacting, reaching out and touching others. That is the purpose of life. Thank you for your selfless work and reminding me of what is important in this world. It is so easy to get caught up in the self and forget that we are all connected and how important everyone else is. I send you love and hugs.

Puffer said...

You are just the bomb
good friends come
but it's the work and caring
that goes into from both people
you are cherished

Puffer said...

I just read what I wrote and
it did not make sense
I meant
you are just awesome and words
can't describe it

Traci said...

Awwww...you are priceless sweetie.

Dixie said...

You have a wonderful ability to make me smile, to make me think, and to make me feel. For that I thank you most gratefully.

MARYBETH said...

You are a beautiful young soul Miss Camille.

I thank you just simply for being who your are

and having the courage to open your heart

through your words

on this page

N a m a s t e ,
MB

Jas... said...

It is I who am honored. Very much so! Perhaps one day we will meet and our lives will be so much better than they are now! I can't wait for that day.

:D
Jas...

The Recovering Straight Girl said...

you are such a sweetheart, I just adore you...(I keep saying that about you...)