Sunday, July 17, 2005

stuff portrait day - 3 days late

The One Thing From The 80s I Can't Let Go Of...















this is richie, the bear my dad got me when i was 3. this bitch is 19 yrs. old so don't hate because he's a little rough around the edges. yes, he's here at college with me. so sue me. richie wanted to give a shout-out to snowball!


A Movie Or CD From The 80s...




















this was a made-for-tv movie that came out in 1985 when i was at the beach with my family. it was super trippy, but i loved it as a kid!

It's A Picture Of Me From The 80s...




















that's right guys, i was just a kid back then. i didn't get the full 80s experience. the 90s is more my area of exptertise.

14 comments:

pack of 2 said...

Awe...look how cute you were!!

for_the_lonely said...

OMG!!!! You were such a doll...just like you are now!!! :)

And richie...how cute is that???

You are loved!

Sarah

maceydoo said...

I am a big teddy bear fan!!
I love your little Richie!!!
Lisa

scribble said...

oh a well loved teddy bear is never to be described as rough around the edges.
It is his purpose in life to become worn.
an un-worn teddy is an unloved teddy.
A travesty in the teddy bear world.
he is a lucky bear indeed.

You were as precious then as you are now.
damn girl I had my last child in 1990.
I feel so old now.

Jas... said...

I feel so old also.

MARYBETH said...

Heyho Camille =)

I ditto JA about feeling old.

Keep these items safe and close as they will mean even more 10 years from now...then 10 after that...
Hey, new pics from my short R*R
Come on by when you have a chance.
N a m a s t e ,
MB
P S you can brin your bear with you =)

nightmare said...

That bear is soooooooo cute!!!! Tell him I said hello! (lol)

Sarah said...

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of it is AWWW!!!!!!!!

Wicked Wanda said...

You are so young! Cute baby pic! Too cute!

lightfeather said...

You are so sweet Camille, just like your well worn bear. And loved just as much!

Love to you,
Lighty

Katya said...

You are so cute! And I love your bear. I had a bear with me at college too -- I think he was the same age as me.

Traci said...

Oh My God! I feel extremely old right now my dear. A baby of the 80's and how cute were you?! Thanks for the lovely pictures.

Puffer said...

I love all the stuff
i keep everything
i can't wait to meet
Richie

The Recovering Straight Girl said...

ditto, ditto, ditto on feeling old. I'm depressed now...