"i'd rather get smacked in the head than have my face shoved in shit." a memorable quote from the evening.
i do awful, awful things when i'm with this girl. like
- dance on tables
- drop entire drinks right after i get them from the bartender
- get on stage and sing while the band is on a break between sets
- go into a restuarant with nothing but my tshirt on
- tell guys i'll go to late night but don't show
- have hershell (or charlie?) carry me up three flights of stairs
- moon everybody in the bar and on the streets
- become the culprit of a piercing expedition
- let boys kiss me because i like the way they dance or play music
- dance with mandy HOLDING ME UP like an inflatable doll
- get announced in pizza places
- light up cigarettes in illegal areas
- dance around with a huge L on my head and make fun of the homophobe in my face
- jump. we always jump.
- sing karaoke. sometimes good. sometimes sad.
- drink more to get food. i'm like a 5 year old "mandy i'm hungry." "drink 2 more drinks and i'll get you a taco"
- fall off my bed. HARD.
- do the black girl booty shake. and i am sooooo white.
- swear the next day i'll never drink again. until next weekend when it's the 3rd weekend of the month (!) and the metro is the place to be. ohhhh, the unmentionable fun that awaits. see ya thursday, moo. i love you.
oh yeah: i also tell my ex boyfriend "i never knew you were this short," call mandy a dirty whore and say fuck every other fucking breath. angel. i am angelic.