Sunday, July 10, 2005

interview me!

Here's how it works:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here were my questions and responses from Sarah.. This was fun!


1. Do you hold the door open for others? Yes, always. Well, unless I'm pissed off at you, then I slam it in your face and lock it.
2. Your best friend is dating a loser, but he/she is too blind to see..do you tell them? Yes, but with more tact than that. I am known for being pretty abrasively direct. In that situation, I'd feel it out with a comment about the person's unworthiness and then let it go if they were hostile/defensive about it. It is, after all, their life and not mine!
3. Is there a something that you want to do before you die (like bungee jump, sky dive, etc)? I did the dare devil dive last month, which was an unimaginable thrill (see the picture above). They pull you to the center of the top of the arch, then you free fall. I love heights and roller coasters. I will sky dive, bungee, jump from bridges, you name it! I have so many things on my to-do list, I couldn't put them all here.
4. If you could ask your fave celeb only one question, what would it be? I would ask Bette what she thinks about at night when she's falling asleep.
5. What is your ultimate dream for your future? That my life will be full of love and friends, and people who accept me for who I am.

10 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Wow...those answers are amazing!
What a dare devil you are...I never knew!!! Thanks for doing this! It was fun!

Love ya,
Sarah

jujy said...

Interview Me!

pack of 2 said...

I'm Game...Interview me:)


Shelly

pack of 2 said...

did you come read my answers? I am done!!!
I even answered the RSG question.
Shelly

Dixie said...

You can interview me if you wish!

Under A Blackened Sky said...

Sounds like fun. Interview me, I'm an open book.

Rob said...

Oooo ooo interview me too LOL

Sarah said...

I can't believe you love Bette Midler, too. I saw her three times in concert...two this last tour. AMAZING WOMAN. Man, is she talented. Anyway...here's one for you..I use it all the time. My favorite word (sorry if I offend, it's in the movie I promise, and it's one of the best parts LMAO!):

"Rose, whatever you do, do not say motherfucker. Please, do not say motherfucker."

(Bette nodds and runs onstage to a crowd of screaming fans and yells)

"HEY ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!"

Sarah said...

what the hell, interview me, too.

Under A Blackened Sky said...

my answers are posted!