Saturday, July 16, 2005

the creek

so there's a resident at the hospital who looks JUST like dawson leery. i mean, there's no way in the world someone couldn't see the resemblence. this morning at 5 a.m. he walks into the unit which is quiet with weary nurses from a rough night. i immediately burst into my best rendition of the dawson's creek theme song - "i don't wanna wait for our lives to be over..." i'm sure they think i'm going to be an excellent nurse, because everything i do and say is so clinically related.

6 comments:

Traci said...

You ARE an excellent nurse BECAUSE every you do and say ISN'T clinically related! Remember that my friend. I owe you and email or three and I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet...I will...soon. Peace.

for_the_lonely said...

Teeheehee...THIS is why you will be one kick ass nurse!!! You are the best! If I were ever sick, I would for sure want you as my nurse in the hospital! (((((Camille)))))))
Love to you..always...

Sarah

lightfeather said...

Camille, you are an excellent nurse because you are you! And I just loved Dawson's Creek. I used to watch it with my daughter.

Sarah said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

MARYBETH said...

Camille,

I would have cracked up... and continued to Peek at Dr Cutiee Pie =)

The ability to express humor is CRITICAL in every profession-

Remember That!

N a m a s t e ,
MB

Playground in my Mind said...

I love this post:) I am still addicted to Dawson's Creek. :) Renee