Monday, June 27, 2005

crotch catcher

so my new best friend, who shall remain nameless (per her request), shared with me the most incredible information. "last night while playing ball hockey, i totally caught the ball with my crotch. we had to stop the game to laugh for 10 minutes." now i don't know about the rest of you faithful readers, but my first thought after the laughter subsided was "GOOD GOD! you must do some serious kegel exercises!" and i have not been able to get over my shock since then...i am fucking impressed as HELL! gaymo, you are the SHIT!

9 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

This is even funnier as now I know who gaymo is.....LMFAO!!!

Puffer said...

Wow! What a post she must be an amazing girl!

Dixie said...

Well if that won't get her dates then I don't know what will! ;)

Wicked Wanda said...

I'm impressed!

The Recovering Straight Girl said...

very impressive. it is quite important to keep up on those kegels!

Patricia said...

that's it.
i have coochie-catcher envy.

pack of 2 said...

Good song choice. You can't go wrong with Sarah.

MARYBETH said...

oowwweeeeeeeeeeeee!
I hope she was well padded
xo
mb

Sarah said...

I don't know what to say. WOW. Inspiring LMAO!