Monday, June 13, 2005

all in all, it's just another brick in the wall

sunday morning i was sitting in the breakfast room with my aunt and uncle. they were thumbing through the paper and talking about the wedding. i answered a few questions, but mostly stared off into space like i do for the first 30 minutes after i wake up. my uncle snapped in front of my face and said "snap out of it. you don't need to think that hard this early." it wasn't brain surgery i was thinking about. in all honesty, as their conversation played out in the background, i was thinking "i need to have sex... (long pause as they continue talking)....with a woman." yes, faithful followers, i have turned into an L girl.

11 comments:

Puffer said...

That goes for me too. I am on the biggest dry spell ever.
I think I am going the L girl way too but I am still not sure.
when is life going to get easier

Kirsti said...

Take your time ... coming out is a process, like anything else. Though personally, I've never been happier since leaving relationships with men behind me. :)

lightfeather said...

I'm sure Camille that you will figure out who and what Camille is. In time. There's no hurry. Life is a marathon, not a 50 yard dash. You are perfect as you are.

Blessings to you sweet Camille.

Lighty

for_the_lonely said...

You are loved, sweetie!!! ;)

If you ever need me, I am here...always! :)

Wicked Wanda said...

Welcome to the dark side Camille!
It's a wonderful place to be.
:)

Traci said...

You'll figure it out darlin'...no worries OR hurries. Peace.

meelo said...

i guess the humor of the moment didn't come through in my post, because i thought it was pretty funny. i felt like a character in a movie when they have a voice-over of the person's thoughts. like it zeroed in on me and you almost expected it to be something prophetic, but really i was just horny, lol. kirsti, you're right. who needs men?

bea said...

just in case you are serious, and by the authority given to me (hu?) i've come to welcome you into the L club. Please fill the form, and include your address so we can send you a membership card, t-shirt and cap, last but not least, you will also receive our famous ellen toaster, courtesy of the L club fund.

on a serious note, wish you the best whichever the journey ;)

bea said...

LOL ok, ok, i get it now.
oops!

Under A Blackened Sky said...

This sounds like a scene in a movie where the internal dialogue is so far from the external dialogue, yet so much more meaningful! I can imagine you sitting there starging into space having a fantasy about Shane or some other hottie while your aunt and uncle chit chat about the weather or the local sports scores. Too funny!

pawzz said...

rotf honey... u r just too precious....and Im too old...what a shame