Friday, May 27, 2005

random facts...

1. My uncle once: ran away with his girlfriend when they were 15; stole her grandmother's car for the trip and got arrested in another state. the day he came home to my grandad was NOT a good day. i stayed outside that day.
2. Never in my life: did i think i'd be an RN
3. When I was five: i was in the car with my father and asked to go by to see my mom at work. he told me we couldn't because she was "tied up" and i took it literally and FLIPPED OUT.
4. High School was: a joke. i would never go back there. ever. for anything.
5. I will never forget: the first time i saw bette midler in concert. it was better than the greatest sex you could imagine. it was phenomenal.
6. I once met: a woman who was going to be my science teacher at open house the summer before 6th grade. i became a beth addict that night. and she's been my godmother ever since.
7. There's this girl I know: who drove her car over the side of a mountain and flipped down the other side until it got lodged in between two trees. and when we went to look at her totaled car, she handed me her camera and screamed "take pictures of me re-enacting my expressions!"
8. Once, at a bar: i was totally hammered and my coworkers were there and a couple of them didn't believe i'd gotten a boob job, so i flashed everyone right then and there. and was infamous at work the next day.
9. By noon I'm usually: creeping up on the 6th hour of my shift and freaking out about the fact that i won't get home for 6 more hours and i have tons of shit to do.
10. Last night: i talked to an old friend until 1 a.m. and watched svu before i went to bed.
11. If I only had: a brain.
12. Next time I go to church: i'll be a bridesmaid in my childhood friend's wedding
13. Terry Schiavo: i can't tackle that right now
14. What worries me most: my future
15. When I turn my head left, I see: a sketch that says "my greatest fear is that there is no PMS and this is my personality."
16. When I turn my head right, I see: my calendar.
17. You know I'm lying when: i can't answer that, because i don't have any distinctive lying habits
18. What I miss most about the eighties: jem and the holograms, rainbow brite, being close to my family
19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: i wouldn't be one. their lives are more traumatic than mine!
20. By this time next year: i'll be an RN, living on my own, supporting myself (yikes!)
21. A better name for me would be: shane's bitch
22. I have a hard time understanding: other people's motives
23. If I ever go back to school I'll: be going back to be a nurse anesthetist, practioner, or MD
24. You know I like you if: i write about you
25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my parents. i wouldn't be this fucked up without them.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: is this one of those questions where you have to choose which one doesn't belong?
27. Take my advice: don't drink 16 j-bombs, a double long island iced tea, two screwdrivers and a vodka sour in less than 2 hours.
28. My ideal breakfast is: my meme's christmas breakfast: sausage, country ham, bacon, grits, eggs, and biscuits.
29. A song I love, but do not have is: i have all the songs i love
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: leaving as quickly as you got there
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: this is one of those questions again...i don't know.
32. Why won't people: get a clue and read up on the FACTS about our current administration! damn "w" bumper sticker clones!
33. If you spend the night at my house: be prepared to sleep next to the wall. the other side is MY side of the bed!
34. I'd stop my wedding for: hell, just about anything interesting
35. The world could do without: dubbya, his entire administration, war, rape, famine, genocide.
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ever see marsha fucking hagan's face again.
37. My favorite blonde is: lindy, my old babysitter
38. Paper clips are: never around when i need them
39. If I do anything well, it's: being sarcastic
40. And by the way: i have GOT to clean up before my parents get here!

5 comments:

Jas... said...

What a cool questionaire... may I borrow, answer and put on my site?
:D
Jas...

for_the_lonely said...

Coolness...you have had the netest quizzes that I have seen in a long time! Thanks for the fun!

Love,
Sarah

lightfeather said...

Now this was a fun one. Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...oh no, now I'm singing again! Old show tunes no less. Yikes!

Jon Mark said...

That was fun! extremely random, not like all of those other ones-what is your favorite color, what's your favorite food...blah blah...
I enjoyed it very much!

Under A Blackened Sky said...

Bette Midler is wonderful in concert, but I will not go so far as to say better than the greatest sex... if you still do not agree, have better sex!